2002 Suzuki XL-7 Q&A

2002 Suzuki XL-7 Question: electrical problem

2002 suzuki xl-7 not a 2007 My error airconditioner turns on with defrost, radio dial blinks with left turn signal, buzzer sounds when brake applied with engine off and key in ignition -
Air conditioning turning on with defrost is probably normal, a/c may be used to dehumidify air, but the other problems sound like a bad ground somewhere ans the system feed back through another circuit looking for a path to ground. Have any light bulbs been replaced recently, ( particularly the left rear brake, turn or tail light)? If so I suspect one of the bulbs is wrong. -
I know this is late but ... there's a service bulletin for a bad ground in the front fender, causing a wide array of strange electrical issues. -
What causes the AC switch light to blink?
I OWN A 2002 SUZUKI XL7 AND IM HAVEING A STARTING PROBLEM.THE MECHANIC PUT NEW STARTER AND WHN I TURN THE KEY IT STILL CLICKS.SO THEY CHECKED VOLTAGE COMEING TO STARTER AND IS READING AROUND 7-8VOL...
when i turn the ac on the blower dont work
Seems like everything is working but the tail lights...I dont see a fuse in the fuse box marked taillights
That same day our engine seized up we had our oil changed, 10 miles and 9 hours earlier. The shop said they followed the computer recommendations for the oil, filter etc. There is oil in the pan, o...