electrical problem on 2002 Suzuki XL-7

2002 suzuki xl-7 not a 2007 My error airconditioner turns on with defrost, radio dial blinks with left turn signal, buzzer sounds when brake applied with engine off and key in ignition

by in Northern Cambria, PA on August 02, 2009
2 answers
ANSWER by on August 02, 2009
Air conditioning turning on with defrost is probably normal, a/c may be used to dehumidify air, but the other problems sound like a bad ground somewhere ans the system feed back through another circuit looking for a path to ground. Have any light bulbs been replaced recently, ( particularly the left rear brake, turn or tail light)? If so I suspect one of the bulbs is wrong.
ANSWER by on April 16, 2010
I know this is late but ... there's a service bulletin for a bad ground in the front fender, causing a wide array of strange electrical issues.
What causes the AC switch light to blink?
I OWN A 2002 SUZUKI XL7 AND IM HAVEING A STARTING PROBLEM.THE MECHANIC PUT NEW STARTER AND WHN I TURN THE KEY IT STILL CLICKS.SO THEY CHECKED VOLTAGE COMEING TO STARTER AND IS READING AROUND 7-8VOL...
when i turn the ac on the blower dont work
Seems like everything is working but the tail lights...I dont see a fuse in the fuse box marked taillights
That same day our engine seized up we had our oil changed, 10 miles and 9 hours earlier. The shop said they followed the computer recommendations for the oil, filter etc. There is oil in the pan, o...