I noticed when I turn off my engine the fuel gauge turns off like it is suppose to. When I got out of car i watched the gauges and after 30 to 45 sec the power to the gauge came on but with not as much fuel as when the engine is on
Electrical probably security problem on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "