i have installed new battery & alternator on 1986 Jimmy,and my amp meter is 11 or 12. and should be 14. Can this be a cable problem
Electrical pproblem on 1990 GMC S15 Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC S15 Jimmy Questions
- was running died going down highway now it wont start
- How do I change the break switch, what does it look like, and where exactly is it located on a 1989 S15 Jimmy?
- what would be the best way to get the door off of another truck then re-install
- driver side window does not roll up or down evenly.
- sloppy handling and tire leaning out on my 91 jimmy
1990 GMC S15 Jimmy Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Lancing, TN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($161 - 235) in Milpitas, CA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($373 - 557) in Easton, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($192 - 277) in Blaine, KY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($83 - 96) in Knob Noster, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Fort Bragg, NC