My Radio, power locks, power mirrors, power rear view mirror and my trunk release has stopped working all at the same time. My horn does not work if the car is not running. My wipers work, top goes down and I have reset the computer and unplugged the battery, but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? I have the LXI edition with the DOHC engine.
Electrical issues on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring7 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring200 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring12 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring4 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring190 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - $351) in Drayden, MD
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - $131) in Belle Rose, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($443 - $718) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Creston, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($209 - $334) in La Mesa, NM
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - $513) in Williams, CA