my service vehicle light, check engine light, abs light, trac off light, and coolant light are constantly on from the time i start my car and my flashers sometimes dont work in the middle of a drive. what could be causing this problem?
electrical issues? on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
November 02, 2009
You may have bad ignition switch, but it will have to be looked at and some tests performed to know for sure. You can check all your fuses, make sure there all OK. Just in case, check that the coolant level is OK, you don't want to have the engine overheat.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero220 reports
1 answerJuly 13, 2015
0 answersDecember 14, 2010
3 answersNovember 06, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conley, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rachel, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in East Lynne, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 390) in North Branch, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($108 - 115) in Nuevo, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 186) in Hillsboro, MD