Hi guys, i have an issue with my car, last year i bought a volvo s60 2009 in florida. The car was off for 8 months, i told a friend to start the engine every 15 days but, i think he forgot do it, so when he decides to start the engine, the battery was discharged, i think the alarm and other electrical systems discharges the battery, with the battery recharged, he starts the car, he told me that the alarm automatically activates the lights and horns begun to sound, he deactivate this with the remote control key. Now the flasher light doesn’t turns off. Any idea? The car is now in Peru-South America and the Volvo dealer only repairs cars sold in the country.
Electrical issue with the flaser lights on 2009 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?