Hi guys, i have an issue with my car, last year i bought a volvo s60 2009 in florida. The car was off for 8 months, i told a friend to start the engine every 15 days but, i think he forgot do it, so when he decides to start the engine, the battery was discharged, i think the alarm and other electrical systems discharges the battery, with the battery recharged, he starts the car, he told me that the alarm automatically activates the lights and horns begun to sound, he deactivate this with the remote control key. Now the flasher light doesn’t turns off. Any idea? The car is now in Peru-South America and the Volvo dealer only repairs cars sold in the country.
Electrical issue with the flaser lights on 2009 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing