2005 buick lacrosse. Engine won't start nor turn over. No electrical pwr. Battery has been replaced. Quick jump start and up and running like nothing happened. The issue is intermittent. Replace the battery nearly a month ago after this issue started and problem seem to have went away. Took a longer than usual trip for Thanksgiving and the car wouldn't start the day after we returned.
electrical issue on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2005 Buick LaCrosse
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
November 29, 2009
You need to have a Charging System and Starting System inspection. There are dozens of things it could be like, does your Alternator charge your Battery properly, is there a drain on your battery, is your Starter motor getting old and requiring more than the usual amount of juice etc etc.
Reported by stormruneJB and 9 others for the Buick LaCrosse10 reports
1 answerNovember 22, 2016
When my car is in park my car cut off no electric is working & all the lights come on the Dashboard & I cannot put my car in no gear until after 40mins
1 answerJune 04, 2016
1 answerSeptember 30, 2011
0 answersAugust 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2005 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - $378) in O Brien, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($531 - $943) in Yampa, CO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Hustler, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($277 - $670) in Ceres, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($433 - $467) in Lorman, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($100 - $189) in Millstone Township, NJ