I replaced battery and fuel filter. Car sometimes starts and when it starts car stalls and mileage meter turns off and stereo and car completely dies...when I try to turn it on again, there seems to be no battery power. But I move the battery cables and the fuse box(the one next to the battery) around and it turns on again. It's not the alternator either because I disconnect the battery and the car stays on. Checked all the fuses under the drivers side. Should I check the fuses by the battery. Which fuses should I check in there and how do I get them out?
Electrical Issue? on 2003 Ford Windstar
1 answerAugust 02, 2015
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
2 answersJuly 22, 2013
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
0 answersAugust 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.