Occasionally my radio goes off then I can't use my power windows. Then when the radio comes back on the windows work. Is that a wiring problem. Note: When I bought the car I had an Alpine alarm security system put in, it hasn't worked for years, should this be removed and could it cause the problem? Thank you so much.
electrical (I think) on 1997 Pontiac Firebird
2 answersFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersMay 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth