My window wont work. I roll it down it wont roll up until its ready. I will play with the switch or beat on the door and then it may decide to work. The other windows work from my door panel. How do i find out if it is the motor, switch, or relay's?
Electrical, Drivers side door window wont roll up on 2002 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Caravan16 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2002 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Chattanooga, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($330 - $493) in Palisade, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Auburn, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($365 - $532) in Harrisonville, PA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($268 - $290) in Bruneau, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $959) in Fairfield, OH