How can I find an electrical diagram for the rear right window/door panel. I put in a new window power unit and now after hooking up three plug in units ,I have an extra one with a red and green wire to plug in somewhere and I can not find the opposite unit to plug into . I looked all over the door panel and inside the window unit .After all my work ,my window will not raise or lower, just dead. It may just have been an extra line left by the manufactureer.I might check the fuse under the dash. Meanwhile, I would like to get an electrical diagram. Nothing shows up in the manual. email@example.com
Electrical diagram needed for right rear window unit -2002 Acura RL on 2002 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
2002 Acura RL Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($349 - 470) in Murfreesboro, AR
- Sub Item 4: Replace Timing Belt ($367 - 465) in Brewster, MA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($99 - 126) in Long Island City, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Lakewood, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($872 - 917) in Wenona, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($274 - 333) in Woodburn, OR