This is the third time the failure has occurred. Last two times the system came on when I crossed a RR track or I hit the dash. However this time, no such luck. Fuses are tight.
Electrical control and lighting for A/c quits, why? on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($224 - 562) in Varna, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($163 - 399) in West Green, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Winthrop, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 272) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Crofton, KY