This is the third time the failure has occurred. Last two times the system came on when I crossed a RR track or I hit the dash. However this time, no such luck. Fuses are tight.
Electrical control and lighting for A/c quits, why? on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Varna, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Green, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Winthrop, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($307 - 514) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($112 - 172) in Fort Lupton, CO
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($254 - 436) in Crofton, KY