This is the third time the failure has occurred. Last two times the system came on when I crossed a RR track or I hit the dash. However this time, no such luck. Fuses are tight.
Electrical control and lighting for A/c quits, why? on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.