pressing actuator button causes motion to begin but will not complete locking or unlocking the door. the other door works fine. The lock will work manually.
electrical actuator on driver side door does not work; what is the probable reas on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fanrock, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - 75) in Sybertsville, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($200 - 280) in Munson, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - 190) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Yemassee, SC