pressing actuator button causes motion to begin but will not complete locking or unlocking the door. the other door works fine. The lock will work manually.
electrical actuator on driver side door does not work; what is the probable reas on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch