lost all elec. power in car,car still starts
electrical on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tigrett, TN
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - $555) in Pickton, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($291 - $577) in Berlin Center, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - $107) in Edwardsville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - $359) in Cornell, IL