when i turn my car off and open my door sometimes my radio or my ac will turn on by them self sometimes draining battery
electrical on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Russ,
March 25, 2009
The radio should turn off when you open the door. If it stays on there could be a faulty input to the Body Control Module, a sticking relay, or a faulty BCM. About the A/C, is the blower motor staying on? If so the cause is most likely the blower motor control module.
0 answersJuly 23, 2010
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
0 answersApril 15, 2012
1 answerSeptember 24, 2012
4 answersOctober 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?