» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Question: Electrical



mistered, Manteca, CA, April 19, 2009, 21:33

How do you replace the fuel guage light bulb??

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    May 08, 2009, 16:09

    On most new cars the back lighting bulbs for the instruments are no longer plug in type bulbs. If that is the case with your Cruiser the the gauges cluster will need to be removed and sent to a specialized repair facility to have the bulb replaced. You can check with you local Chrysler parts department to see if replacement bulbs are available.

    Flag This