Both of my front turn signal bulbs come on and stay on but don't blink only the back turn signal lights blink also I cnow I can't drive at night because I can't get my dash light to come on even when I use the switch
electrical on 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1 answerMarch 19, 2014
2 answersJune 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 31, 2014
Verified for the Oldsmobile Intrigue19 reports
2 answersApril 15, 2009
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(18)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(66)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(4)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(9)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?