I was driving lastnight and the blinker started to blink slowly, the headlights dimmed and went off, the radio quit working, the inside dome light wouldn't go on, the heater blower only worked on high and then quit working and then each warning light came on. All the while, the car still ran just fine. I pulled over and waited ten minutes and was then able to get another few miles before it all happened again. Finally parked the car for the night. HELP please.
electrical? on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
3 answersMay 31, 2014
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Plattsburg, MO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($97 - 118) in Destrehan, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($476 - 596) in Little Genesee, NY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Heidelberg, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($328 - 375) in Gettysburg, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($268 - 322) in Eucha, OK