On my daughters car the dash lights are out and the outside and parking lights stay on all the time. And also the book says the fuse panel is on the passenger side and it is on driver side and the panel does not match the book. Do you have a diagram of the fuse panel and what size fuses that are needed?
electrical on 2003 Ford Escort
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
1 answerJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?
- Temperature running hot. Heats up to 75% of the temp gauge but no higher
- my escort is getting gas and its getting spark and it steel whont start what it