On my daughters car the dash lights are out and the outside and parking lights stay on all the time. And also the book says the fuse panel is on the passenger side and it is on driver side and the panel does not match the book. Do you have a diagram of the fuse panel and what size fuses that are needed?
electrical on 2003 Ford Escort
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
1 answerJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing