On my daughters car the dash lights are out and the outside and parking lights stay on all the time. And also the book says the fuse panel is on the passenger side and it is on driver side and the panel does not match the book. Do you have a diagram of the fuse panel and what size fuses that are needed?
electrical on 2003 Ford Escort
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
1 answerJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?