On my daughters car the dash lights are out and the outside and parking lights stay on all the time. And also the book says the fuse panel is on the passenger side and it is on driver side and the panel does not match the book. Do you have a diagram of the fuse panel and what size fuses that are needed?
electrical on 2003 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Can u place any Ford radiator that fits on the Ford escort 95??
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Reynolds Station, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - $204) in Bethany, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($268 - $349) in Red Bluff, CA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - $123) in Tumtum, WA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($626 - $935) in Petrey, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - $294) in Lake Clear, NY