On my daughters car the dash lights are out and the outside and parking lights stay on all the time. And also the book says the fuse panel is on the passenger side and it is on driver side and the panel does not match the book. Do you have a diagram of the fuse panel and what size fuses that are needed?
electrical on 2003 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort2 reports
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reynolds Station, KY
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Bethany, IL
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Red Bluff, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in Tumtum, WA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Petrey, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 175) in Lake Clear, NY