Electrical on 2007 Hyundai Accent

I was taking off my sun visor and touched both wires together. Now, neither my clock nor my inside lights work. How can I fix this problem?

by in El Paso, TX on September 09, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , September 09, 2010
check your fuse box and check and see if any of the fuses got burnt.
ANSWER by , September 09, 2010
The fuse you need to replace is the MULT B/UP fuse in the under dash fuse block. It is located in drive side footwell.