sometimes my clock changes, and when i use my blinker the radio cuts out for a second. sometimes when i hit the brake the radio cuts out for a second. can see dash lights slightly dim when i hit the brake. doesn't always do this.
electrical on 1992 Lexus SC400
Sounds like a possible ground issue. I would highly recommend bringing the vehicle into a ASE Cert. repair shop. Good idea is to search for one that is AAA Approved. If you are in Mount lake Terrace we are just down the street from you on Hwy 99. Let us know if we can help out.
Verified for the Lexus SC40033 reports
Verified for the Lexus SC40045 reports
1 answerJune 26, 2009
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
3 answersOctober 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1992 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($703 - 1,099) in Merced, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($391 - 1,046) in Rockaway, NJ
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($409 - 576) in Eustis, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Loiza, PR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($104 - 115) in Owen, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in North San Juan, CA