Turns out that the alternator is still charging the battey and all is fine in that department, however all the problems mentioned previously are still occuring. So it must be a bad connection somewhere right? I've checked all the visible connections to the battery and looked for other loose wires but can't figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
electrical on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 19, 2015
2 answersNovember 09, 2009
1 answerJuly 20, 2010
2 answersJune 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..
- how do I put freon into my ac compressor?