ok i went to take the battery post off and i accidently touched the wrench on a peice of metal while it was on the positive battery post and it sparked now the car wont start i have checked all fuses and the are good
electrical on 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Touching a wrench from the positive battery cable to the frame on your Monte Carlo for an instant should not cause any problems except a damaged wrench (now you know why everyone always says to remove the negative battery cable first!). Please tell me a bit more. Why were you disconnecting the battery in the first place? What is the problem now, does the engine crank over and not start or does it not crank over at all?