I have smelled electrical smells on and off since I bought the car new. Now the car shut off while it was moving. I seen that a few other people may have had the same problem. Is this a known problem for the 2.4 engine? What do you recommend checking?
Electrical on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2007 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring190 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring200 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring4 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Quincy, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - $85) in Saint Marys, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - $673) in Hualapai, AZ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - $433) in Blanch, NC
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - $170) in White Bluff, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($70 - $81) in New Lisbon, NJ