after a few minutes of driving, the check engine light comes on and theres a slight power surge.the instument panel get brighter and it actually blew out my high beams.I replaced the altenatorand I;m still having the problem.I checked the code and it came up with no.41
electrical on 1993 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 1993 Dodge Caravan
1 more answer
Verified for the Dodge Caravan9 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan3 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan5 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Will the rear hatch door of a 97 dodge caravan sport interchange with a 98?
- 2002 dodge caravan 3.3 lit just wont start .
- Driver side door won't close unless I press the door handle, what do I do?
- Coolnt leaking behind engine-how to change hose from hrater core to motor?
- help with 2001 dodge caravan sport
1993 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kimberton, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Lebanon, GA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - 451) in New Athens, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Miami, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 244) in Ducktown, TN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($416 - 562) in Church View, VA