will recover when I turn the a.c. and radio off. does not do it as much when a.c. and radio is not on. Battery is new.
electric system shuts down when car is warmed up and a.c., radio is on. on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($190 - 283) in Inwood, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($528 - 657) in Veteran, WY
- Thermostat Replacement ($120 - 176) in Eastville, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Vinton, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 145) in Maywood, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($282 - 316) in Burlington Junction, MO