The alarm for the electric sliding doors sounds while I am driving the van. Can the doors be adjusted?
Electric Slidding Doors on 2000 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2000 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 122) in Duplessis, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($483 - 573) in Blakely Island, WA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 69) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Transmission Fluid Change ($108 - 232) in Texarkana, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($411 - 458) in Sherwood, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($526 - 1,545) in Safety Harbor, FL