the front seats in our c280 sport mercedes wont go forward or back on either driver or passenger side but the tilt works on both sides,would this be the electric seat relay that is located in the trunk,or would none of the seats work if this relay was bad?
electric seat relay? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Kosciusko, MS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($635 - 825) in Bunola, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($262 - 322) in Castleberry, AL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($238 - 358) in South Greenfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($460 - 540) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,922 - 1,946) in Yucca Valley, CA