the front seats in our c280 sport mercedes wont go forward or back on either driver or passenger side but the tilt works on both sides,would this be the electric seat relay that is located in the trunk,or would none of the seats work if this relay was bad?
electric seat relay? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Kosciusko, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Bunola, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($252 - 541) in Castleberry, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Greenfield, MO
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,401 - 2,515) in Gunter, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($458 - 574) in Yucca Valley, CA