the front seats in our c280 sport mercedes wont go forward or back on either driver or passenger side but the tilt works on both sides,would this be the electric seat relay that is located in the trunk,or would none of the seats work if this relay was bad?
electric seat relay? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- why does my mercedes 1999 c280 hi temperature sensor COME ON?
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- where is the EGR valve located?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($121 - $152) in Kosciusko, MS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - $1,039) in Bunola, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - $336) in Castleberry, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - $980) in South Greenfield, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($732 - $923) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($288 - $335) in Yucca Valley, CA