the front seats in our c280 sport mercedes wont go forward or back on either driver or passenger side but the tilt works on both sides,would this be the electric seat relay that is located in the trunk,or would none of the seats work if this relay was bad?
electric seat relay? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem