the front seats in our c280 sport mercedes wont go forward or back on either driver or passenger side but the tilt works on both sides,would this be the electric seat relay that is located in the trunk,or would none of the seats work if this relay was bad?
electric seat relay? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy