have also had lose of power assist while driving.
electric power steering pump stays running with key removed and drains battery d on 2004 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,214 - 1,653) in Royal Center, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($127 - 170) in Hollandale, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($779 - 1,261) in Blounts Creek, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Calliham, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,029 - 2,313) in Orleans, MA
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 151) in Black Hawk, SD