How do I adjust the seat when the electric motor doesn't work?
electric motor on drivers seat doesn't work on 2005 Kia Sorento
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
April 25, 2011
Removal of the electric motor would be necessary to make adjustments
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,151 - 1,532) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Starter Replacement ($314 - 413) in Bassett, WI
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 310) in Port Allen, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($374 - 838) in Minnie, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($160 - 221) in Mount Wilson, CA