How do I adjust the seat when the electric motor doesn't work?
electric motor on drivers seat doesn't work on 2005 Kia Sorento
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
April 25, 2011
Removal of the electric motor would be necessary to make adjustments
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,071 - 1,375) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 273) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Bassett, WI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 293) in Port Allen, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 189) in Minnie, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($222 - 235) in Mount Wilson, CA