My electric locks fail to lock the car when I am in parking position with engine off. When the engine runs and in Drive, all door lock automatically lock and remain locked even in Park position. All door unlock when ignition turned off. All doors then have to be locked manually, because lock switches on both front door do not work.
Electric locks malfunction on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Coaldale, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Portola, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($255 - 431) in Whiting, KS
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($109 - 149) in Lowry, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($62 - 75) in Comerio, PR
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($54 - 67) in South Bethlehem, NY