My electric locks fail to lock the car when I am in parking position with engine off. When the engine runs and in Drive, all door lock automatically lock and remain locked even in Park position. All door unlock when ignition turned off. All doors then have to be locked manually, because lock switches on both front door do not work.
Electric locks malfunction on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($143 - 254) in Coaldale, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($629 - 840) in Portola, CA
- Battery Replacement ($180 - 246) in Whiting, KS
- Starter Replacement ($309 - 460) in Lowry, MN
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Comerio, PR
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 155) in South Bethlehem, NY