My electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. I checked the fuses under the hood & under the driver side dash. They are all OK. Is there something in common for these two things? Any Ideas? Thanks.
Electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. Fuses OK on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1994 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Sinton, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 321) in Renick, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($349 - 493) in Buckland, AK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Cope, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 207) in Kipton, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($84 - 155) in Skillman, NJ