My electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. I checked the fuses under the hood & under the driver side dash. They are all OK. Is there something in common for these two things? Any Ideas? Thanks.
Electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. Fuses OK on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1994 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Sinton, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Renick, MO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Buckland, AK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cope, SC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Kipton, OH
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($42 - 51) in Skillman, NJ