My electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. I checked the fuses under the hood & under the driver side dash. They are all OK. Is there something in common for these two things? Any Ideas? Thanks.
Electric door locks & the electric fuel door quit working at the same time. Fuses OK on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.