The drivers electric door lock is working intermitenly. It won't unlock with fob or with key. There is a new battery in key fob.
Electric door locks on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
3 answersOctober 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- The check eng. light to not come on when the ing.switch is in the run position
- My elantra it will turn over but it won't start and the check engine don't come
- Where is the steering wheel lock located?
- Is there a recall for problems with the steering on the 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS
- air conditioner makes noise when on what could this be?