The drivers electric door lock is working intermitenly. It won't unlock with fob or with key. There is a new battery in key fob.
Electric door locks on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Reported by marla.linder and 81 others for the Hyundai Elantra82 reports
3 answersOctober 26, 2013
1 answerNovember 20, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in New Oxford, PA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Del Rio, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($129 - 177) in Park Rapids, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Akron, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 211) in Cannelton, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($428 - 696) in Graymont, IL