can i disconnect just the ignition key part of the electric door lock operation
electric door lock disconnect on 1994 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Monterey, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,542 - 1,945) in Roanoke, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maricopa, AZ
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($192 - 262) in Pilger, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($115 - 137) in Hines, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($127 - 146) in Elko, MN