Drivers door electric lock door lock will not work at all and the drivers door ajar light comes on quite often. Door lock doesn't work in either condition. One sliding door colese and opens back up right away and the other doesn't open unless you pry the back with your fingers.
Electric door lock and sliding door issues on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($184 - 243) in Stevenson, CT
- Heater Core Replacement ($332 - 421) in Cluster Springs, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 154) in Elmhurst, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($318 - 452) in Marsing, ID
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($252 - 441) in Jerome, MI
- Horn Replacement ($93 - 130) in Lebanon, KS