car runs good,but there is no power inside of passenger compartment,everything thats controlled by power does not work
electric on 1991 Lexus LS400
Verified for the Lexus LS40011 reports
3 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerDecember 29, 2009
1 answerApril 29, 2012
1 answerAugust 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 97) in Waipahu, HI
- 90,000 Mile Service ($670 - 902) in Baldwin, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($976 - 1,284) in Myra, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Poplar, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($353 - 416) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,181 - 1,215) in Fargo, ND