A couple of days ago my radio began to have a lot of static and now the panel lights up but stations wont come in and just today I noticed that the right headlight is out, earlier I notice the lights inside car dimming not not out. Please help, I don't want a large repair bill. I just got car two months ago. My other question is the windshield wipers is working but when turned off they remain in the up position?.
Electical Problem on 2004 Kia Amanti
sounds like a a burned out headlight bulb, a possible alternator issue, and a bad wiper motor that will not park. I could check this out for you for $69.88 and waive the fee if you have repairs performed.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2004 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($240 - 308) in Porthill, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($277 - 359) in Mars Hill, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Frisco, CO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 175) in Dawson, IA
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 104) in Newton Junction, NH
- Window Switch Replacement ($523 - 570) in Harrisburg, OH