I got the truck jumped at work today and started right up. On my way home the lights started flickering when I was using the electric windows. It drove fine. When I shut truck off, I put charger to battery and battery is fully charged. I opened the door to try to start again and NO electrical what so ever. No lights, No engine turn over, No auto locks, Nothing, Turn the key and get nothing.. Any ideas on this one?
Electical Issue? on 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?