I got the truck jumped at work today and started right up. On my way home the lights started flickering when I was using the electric windows. It drove fine. When I shut truck off, I put charger to battery and battery is fully charged. I opened the door to try to start again and NO electrical what so ever. No lights, No engine turn over, No auto locks, Nothing, Turn the key and get nothing.. Any ideas on this one?
Electical Issue? on 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
2 answersJune 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2001 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates