I would like an estament for four tire alignment, car has 15,000 miles.
elantra needs alignment on 2010 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersFebruary 10, 2011
2 answersJune 24, 2009
2 answersApril 05, 2010
2 answersJuly 19, 2013
2 answersApril 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2010 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Staunton, VA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Rankin, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Murdock, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($71 - 96) in Glen White, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($243 - 563) in Hills, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - 249) in Roanoke, LA