I would like an estament for four tire alignment, car has 15,000 miles.
elantra needs alignment on 2010 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersFebruary 10, 2011
2 answersJune 24, 2009
2 answersApril 05, 2010
2 answersJuly 19, 2013
2 answersApril 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2010 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Staunton, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Rankin, IL
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Murdock, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Glen White, WV
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($148 - 236) in Hills, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($132 - 451) in Roanoke, LA