I washed the engine of my 2006 civic and shortly after my engine light came on with code P0404. Apparently this is affected my EGR. What I am unsure of is, do I change the valve or a sensor? Is the sensor a O2 sensor or a EGR sensor?
EGR Valve sensor on 2006 Honda Civic
2 answersSeptember 23, 2010
2 answersJanuary 31, 2009
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2015
2 answersAugust 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes