I washed the engine of my 2006 civic and shortly after my engine light came on with code P0404. Apparently this is affected my EGR. What I am unsure of is, do I change the valve or a sensor? Is the sensor a O2 sensor or a EGR sensor?
EGR Valve sensor on 2006 Honda Civic
2 answersJanuary 31, 2009
2 answersSeptember 23, 2010
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2015
2 answersAugust 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?