I washed the engine of my 2006 civic and shortly after my engine light came on with code P0404. Apparently this is affected my EGR. What I am unsure of is, do I change the valve or a sensor? Is the sensor a O2 sensor or a EGR sensor?
EGR Valve sensor on 2006 Honda Civic
2 answersJanuary 31, 2009
2 answersSeptember 23, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2015
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
2 answersAugust 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saint Charles, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Wyckoff, NJ
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Helper, UT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($266 - 385) in Corral, ID
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($253 - 463) in New Fairfield, CT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($128 - 170) in Grosse Pointe, MI