At the smog test, I was told the EGR valve failed the visual because there was no vacuum (all the test #'s were good). I took it to my local small-town mechanic shop and they changed the EGR valve (for $500) and when I went back for the retest, he said he wouldn't charge me for the test because he said it had the same problem - no vacuum to the EGR valve. Now I am out $'s and don't know where to go from here. Help?
EGR valve - no vacuum on 1993 Ford Probe
2 answersMay 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- How do i get my car to start?
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.
- my 89 ford probe gl will die while idles