car runs ok for month or two then starts sputtering and losing power. Egr valve has soot in it.
Egr valve is clogging with soot. Car runs ok for a month or two then loses powe on 1996 Saturn SL2
WHAT ARE THE ENG CODES IF ANY?
This week's top 10
1996 Saturn SL2 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($813 - 1,390) in Black River, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($356 - 635) in Erie, CO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($153 - 193) in Billings, MO
- Brake Drum Replacement ($388 - 547) in Chester, UT
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($167 - 201) in La Porte, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Blaine, KY