I recntly bought this car and had the egr valve replaced and my check engine light still comes on what could be the problem?
egr valve on 2004 Hyundai XG350
Verified for the Hyundai XG35022 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2016
0 answersApril 17, 2015
2 answersFebruary 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help