I recntly bought this car and had the egr valve replaced and my check engine light still comes on what could be the problem?
egr valve on 2004 Hyundai XG350
Verified for the Hyundai XG35025 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2016
0 answersApril 17, 2015
2 answersFebruary 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - 221) in Amory, MS
- Starter Replacement ($273 - 365) in Mc Veytown, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 557) in Ambridge, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($268 - 387) in Toddville, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($293 - 340) in North Pekin, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 27) in Deer Trail, CO