im getting a vibation about 55-70 mph ive eliminted the drivetrain as a problem and found out it hs a code or the EGR valve s this hard to change and could this be my vibration-miss problem .
EGR valve on 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty
March 06, 2010
The EGR valves generally are time-consuming to clean and/or replace. It's possible that a part of your emission control system is causing a driveability problem. It could also be related to wheel balance and alignment. Have you eliminated that possibility?
Verified for the Ford F-350 Super Duty15 reports
1 answerJune 06, 2010
Verified for the Ford F-350 Super Duty85 reports
4 answersNovember 08, 2010
2 answersApril 08, 2015
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems(11)
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Q&A(78)
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Shops
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- What is the purpose or function of the dual battery setup?
- the coolant is leaking but no sign on floor did have white smoke for a bit only
- what does the PCM control? Does it have anything to do with the interior lights?
- front right wheel does not engage into 4wd
- Why is my truck smoking from the tail pipe
2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($186 - $295) in Maben, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($120 - $176) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($108 - $172) in Farmersville, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Worcester, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($105 - $120) in Wartburg, TN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($37 - $59) in Creston, WV