I am looking for the location of the EGR valve - it has a 2.5 motor, 6 cyl. If anyone could help, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance!!!
EGR Location on 2000 Mazda 626
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
November 20, 2010
If you post an e-mail I can send you a diagram which shows the location of the valve.
1 answerMarch 14, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti