2007 impala 3.5 non flex fuel,secondary air injection pump replaced,pump runs with command on thru shop scanner,but computer/ecu not activating pump,told its a ecu problem,is it likely that the ecu needs a reflash,or more likely needs to be replaced,reflash at dealer $100,cost of ecu $300 plus install and reflash,lastly will a used ecu work if reflashed?
ECU replace or reprogram? on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold