2007 impala 3.5 non flex fuel,secondary air injection pump replaced,pump runs with command on thru shop scanner,but computer/ecu not activating pump,told its a ecu problem,is it likely that the ecu needs a reflash,or more likely needs to be replaced,reflash at dealer $100,cost of ecu $300 plus install and reflash,lastly will a used ecu work if reflashed?
ECU replace or reprogram? on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?