2007 impala 3.5 non flex fuel,secondary air injection pump replaced,pump runs with command on thru shop scanner,but computer/ecu not activating pump,told its a ecu problem,is it likely that the ecu needs a reflash,or more likely needs to be replaced,reflash at dealer $100,cost of ecu $300 plus install and reflash,lastly will a used ecu work if reflashed?
ECU replace or reprogram? on 2007 Chevrolet Impala
by paceguy in Orchard Park, NY on July 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 02 Impala haven't started in over a week. the check engine light is on but no security light is on. this has happened several times I'm the pass 3months. what could be wrong with this car. This only happen after parking never while driving. Please help
- Where do oil leaks happen?
- I notice steam coming from front drivers side under hood every now and then, just got coolant flush, dont see any leaks? Any idea what it could stem from?
- if lots of Chevrolet impala's have this problem why wont yall fix it. its so aggravating that hundreds of people impalas are knocking even hundreds of people on youtube and yall wont do anything about it.. please recall this!!
- Why will my 2000 Impala not start most of the time? The battery light will come on but then will turn off. The radio and lights do work but car will not start.