I tried a 25 and 30 fuse and still blows dem in minutes.
E.C.U. fuse blows out afterwards engine turns but won't start. Is it major short on 1993 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Wainwright, AK
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - 472) in Newcomb, NY
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Winter Park, FL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Tidioute, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($267 - 1,068) in Lakemont, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($577 - 604) in Sims, AR