A customer brought us a used car that had a lot of electrical problems. after inspection we determined that it was the ECM located underneath on the driver side. There were a lot of splices that apparently was to a previously self-installed remote starter switch. I had to solder and heat shrink the splices that were left exposed. Also a brown wire was left pulled out of the ECM connector. My question is where does this one brown wire plug into? Thank you for any help.
ECM wire diagram. on 2001 Buick Regal
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2001 Buick Regal Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bricelyn, MN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($99 - 129) in Tunica, LA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mayville, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 328) in Peotone, IL
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Relearn ($17 - 23) in Yulee, FL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 226) in Kensington, OH