A customer brought us a used car that had a lot of electrical problems. after inspection we determined that it was the ECM located underneath on the driver side. There were a lot of splices that apparently was to a previously self-installed remote starter switch. I had to solder and heat shrink the splices that were left exposed. Also a brown wire was left pulled out of the ECM connector. My question is where does this one brown wire plug into? Thank you for any help.
ECM wire diagram. on 2001 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?