A customer brought us a used car that had a lot of electrical problems. after inspection we determined that it was the ECM located underneath on the driver side. There were a lot of splices that apparently was to a previously self-installed remote starter switch. I had to solder and heat shrink the splices that were left exposed. Also a brown wire was left pulled out of the ECM connector. My question is where does this one brown wire plug into? Thank you for any help.
ECM wire diagram. on 2001 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.