A customer brought us a used car that had a lot of electrical problems. after inspection we determined that it was the ECM located underneath on the driver side. There were a lot of splices that apparently was to a previously self-installed remote starter switch. I had to solder and heat shrink the splices that were left exposed. Also a brown wire was left pulled out of the ECM connector. My question is where does this one brown wire plug into? Thank you for any help.
ECM wire diagram. on 2001 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 2001 Buick Regal
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- how to remove the headlamp assembly . moister inside , need to dry it out .
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
2001 Buick Regal Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 588) in Bricelyn, MN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Tunica, LA
- Water Pump Replacement ($244 - 411) in Mayville, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($271 - 411) in Peotone, IL
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($3,030 - 3,234) in Yulee, FL
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($146 - 266) in Kensington, OH