The 2011 Accords are advertising 34 MPG hiway. My 2010 with the same engine/power train is said to get 31 MPG hiway. Was this jump in hiway mileage improvement gained with only ECM programming?? Can I get the improved programming installed in my 2010 with out any adverse problems?
ECM programming on 2010 Honda Accord
1 answerDecember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.