The 2011 Accords are advertising 34 MPG hiway. My 2010 with the same engine/power train is said to get 31 MPG hiway. Was this jump in hiway mileage improvement gained with only ECM programming?? Can I get the improved programming installed in my 2010 with out any adverse problems?
ECM programming on 2010 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2010 Honda Accord
1 answerDecember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
- Won't start has power, has pull back light switch start. Lights come on when off
2010 Honda Accord Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Vallonia, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - $112) in Milton, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Caddo Gap, AR
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($103 - $127) in Arden, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($222 - $362) in Hennepin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - $795) in Elko, NV