The 2011 Accords are advertising 34 MPG hiway. My 2010 with the same engine/power train is said to get 31 MPG hiway. Was this jump in hiway mileage improvement gained with only ECM programming?? Can I get the improved programming installed in my 2010 with out any adverse problems?
ECM programming on 2010 Honda Accord
1 answerDecember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Climate control unit not working.
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?