my ecm fuse blows evertytime i turn the key
ecm fuse on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 27, 2010
you need a wirng diagraphm on whats on that fuse. take it to a shop to find the failure.
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 386) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($219 - 304) in Otsego, MN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Iaeger, WV
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Tidioute, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($333 - 403) in Silver Creek, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($269 - 318) in Fithian, IL